Bidder's Premium: 15%
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval. Authorize.net will ping your card. This ping will come off within 72 hours.
Payment Options: Wire, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cashiers Check or Business Checks (No Personal Checks)
Sales Tax: 5.50% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium
Credit Card Convenience Fee: 3.55%
Invoices: If you have not received an email with an attached invoice by Wednesday, January 24th by 9:00 AM please contact our office at 402-727-8800. Invoices are emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org
All Items Located in Fremont, NE: ALL assets must be paid for and picked up by 4:00 PM Friday, January 26, 2024. Onsite payment will be available during removal. NOTE: There will be a loading charge on anything that requires loading by a forklift. $25/per item loading fee.
Containers: Jack Nitz & Associates will NOT load the containers.
Removal Address: 230 Ridgeland Avenue, Fremont, NE 68025 (Jack Nitz & Associates Office)
Removal Dates: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 – 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Thursday, January 25, 2024 – 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM AND Friday, January 26, 2024 – 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
All assets must be picked up within the specified dates for the auction, items not picked up will incur storage fees of $25/day per asset. Assets not picked up/claimed within 7 days of the conclusion of the auction are considered abandon & become the property of Jack Nitz & Associates. No refunds, credits or charge backs will be granted due to a lack of removal at the designated times.
All items are local pickup only or self-arranged shipping.
Please make arrangements prior to the close of the auction so you are available to pick up during these hours. Thank you! Buyer responsible for all loading - please bring proper tools & extra manpower. A forklift will be available, the loading assistance provided is only what the loader can safely lift & is offered as a courtesy. Please be patient & kind while loading.
1. Any & all announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over all printed material & advertising. The information provided in this catalog is deemed correct, but is in no way guaranteed. We will in no way be held responsible if the information provided to us was incorrect to begin with. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any items & will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is our sincerest intention to provide the potential buyer all the information that pertains to the various items.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All Property is offered in 'AS IS, WHERE IS' condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. No Warranties, either expressed or implied, will be offered.
3. Once the Auctioneer says 'SOLD', the equipment becomes the Sole Responsibility of the Purchaser.
4. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchase, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
5. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
6. Any/all prospective Purchasers will be required to register for a bidder's number and present proper identification when registering.
7. All purchases MUST be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. In the event of a wire transfer, if payment absolutely cannot be made on Auction Day, the Purchase must be settled for by the next available Business Day.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO Equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until Settled for. Any/all Equipment left at the Auction Site after the Auction will be the SOLE Responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. All Arrangements for Removal of the Equipment MUST be made through the Auction Company or Seller.
10. Any/all announcements made from the Block on Auction Day will take absolute precedence over any matter of print or any matter of previously printed advertising.
11. Neither the Sellers or the Auction Company will assume any liability or responsibility for transfer costs or damages to the equipment resulting in a loss to the Purchaser, either due to negligence or natural accidental occurrence circumstances. Furthermore, Purchaser will hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auction Company, and their heirs and assigns, from any litigation and/or loss due to any lawsuit brought by Purchaser for any loss that he/she may endure.
12. By making a bid, regardless of how such bid is made, Bidder acknowledges that Bidder has received, read, understands, and agrees to comply with and be bound by the Terms.
13. Jack Nitz & Associates shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed or of any other internet registration, bidding or other online related service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the interruption, termination or corruption of such services.
14. A Credit Card is required for bidding approval and will be used as a verification tool. Credit cards may be accepted as a form of payment on a LIMITED basis - 3.55% administration fee applies.