Selling per Acre (160 times the bid amount)
TERMS OF THE AUCTION: An Earnest Deposit of $ 250,000.00 will be required on Auction Day. The balance will be due on/before December 15, 2023. Title Insurance and Escrow Closing Fees divided equally between Buyer and Seller. Marketable Title Provided. 1031 Tax Exchanges Welcome (For Additional Information, Please contact the Auction Company). Agents Represent Sellers. Owner is a Licensed Real Estate Broker in Nebraska and Iowa.
ONLINE BIDDING PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval. Authorize.net will ping your card for $500, this ping will come off within 72 hours. A credit card is required to bid but is not an accepted form of payment. The auction company reserves the right to ask for additional information to allow bidding on real estate.
.5% Buyers Fee Auction for Online Bidders ONLY-Successful high bid plus the buyer’s fee equals the total price offered. Winning bidder is contractually bound and will enter into a Contract to Purchase immediately upon being declared the successful bidder by the auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded a Contract to Purchase via dotloop, all signors will need their own email address to facilitate signatures via dotloop. Signatures via dotloop or in person are required on auction day. All individuals and spouses purchasing the property are REQUIRED to sign the Purchase Agreement, no matter how many individuals are purchasing the property.
$250,000.00 as earnest money will be due upon acceptance of the Sales Contract by wire transfer or cashier's check.
This Auction transaction is NOT contingent upon financing, sale of another property, 1031 tax exchange, inspections or for any other reason – THIS IS A CASH TRANSACTION. 1031 Tax Exchange Buyers are all welcome, but the sale is not contingent upon the Buyers’ ability to perform an exchange, nor the successful completion of an exchange for any reason.
All Prospective Buyers are required to make all financing arrangements prior to bidding on the Property. The successful bidder is required to pay $250,000.00 as earnest money with a cashier's check or by wire transfer. Upon accepted offer all earnest money becomes nonrefundable.
Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible in the event of loss of signal by either side.
1. Any & all announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over all printed material & advertising. The information provided in this catalog is deemed correct, but is in no way guaranteed. We will in no way be held responsible if the information provided to us was incorrect to begin with. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any items & will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is our sincerest intention to provide the potential buyer all the information that pertains to the various items.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All Property is offered in 'AS IS, WHERE IS' condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. No Warranties, either expressed or implied, will be offered.
3. Once the Auctioneer says 'SOLD', the equipment becomes the Sole Responsibility of the Purchaser.
4. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchase, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
5. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
6. Any/all prospective Purchasers will be required to register for a bidder's number and present proper identification when registering.
7. Earnest Deposit must be paid, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Personal Check or Cashiers Check Accepted. The balance will be due on or before closing date noted above.
8. Any/all announcements made from the Block on Auction Day will take absolute precedence over any matter of print or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Neither the Sellers or the Auction Company will assume any liability or responsibility for transfer costs or damages to the equipment resulting in a loss to the Purchaser, either due to negligence or natural accidental occurrence circumstances. Furthermore, Purchaser will hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auction Company, and their heirs and assigns, from any litigation and/or loss due to any lawsuit brought by Purchaser for any loss that he/she may endure.
10. By making a bid, regardless of how such bid is made, Bidder acknowledges that Bidder has received, read, understands, and agrees to comply with and be bound by the Terms.
11. Jack Nitz & Associates shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed or of any other internet registration, bidding or other online related service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the interruption, termination or corruption of such services.