Auction Location: 1710 W 16th Street, Fremont, NE 68025 (Christensen Field)
Bidder's Premium: 5%
Sales Tax: 7% - Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval. Authorize.net will ping your card. This ping will come off within 72 hours.
Payment Options: Wire, Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
Title Fee (if applicable): $25.00 per Titled Unit
Credit Card Convenience Fee: 3.55%
Payments Due: ALL payments are due within 5 business days. All in person payments after Auction day need to be made at our office (230 Ridgeland Ave, Fremont, NE 68025). Wire Transfer is the preferred payment method.
Invoices: The auction company (Jack Nitz & Associates) invoices winning bidders. If you have not received an EMAIL with an attached invoice within 24 hours after the close of the auction, please contact 402-727-8800. If you would like to wire please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-727-8800 to ask for wiring instructions.
Titled Vehicles, Trailers, etc: Title laws vary from state to state, if the description does NOT have a notation saying NO TITLE, than there is a title for that unit. If you have a question whether something has a title, contact Jack Nitz BEFORE auction day. No matter how you pay, titles are mailed 3 weeks after the Auction-NO exceptions to these terms. Please email email@example.com with how your title paperwork needs to be filled out (Name and address).
Credit Card Terms: 3.55% fee. Credit Cards are accepted on a LIMITED basis. $1,000 or less. The Auction company does not automatically charge your credit card. You MUST call in to 402-727-8800 to give them that information.
REMOVAL of PURCHASES: A forklift is ONLY on Premises until 5:00 pm on Auction Day (August 31, 2023) and Friday, September 1, 2023 from 8:00am-4:00pm. NO Exceptions to these terms. The loading assistance is only what the loader can safely lift & is offered as a courtesy. Please be patient & kind to our staff.
The Auction company will move larger equipment to the North lot after the auction for later removal (We rent the Auction facility so ALL equipment must be picked up by Thursday, September 14, 2023 by 3:00 pm-NOTE after Friday, September 1 NO forklift will be available). We can also move equipment back to our office for an additional fee. Contact the Auction company for a quote. If moved back to our office you also have 14 days until Thursday, September 14, 2023 to pick up-NOTE we do have a forklift at our facility to help load. 24 hour notice required). After 14 days Buyers will be charged $25.00 per day until removed. After 30 days any equipment will be consigned to sell on the next available auction, expenses will be deducted and net proceeds will be sent to the buyer.
The Removal/Transportation of Equipment is the sole responsibility of the BUYER. Any and all methods of lifting, towing, dismantling or any other requirements for the removal and transport of equipment is the sole responsibility of the Buyer. (Ex. If you send a trucking company to pick up a skid loader, make sure they know how to load/drive the equipment, our staff will not assist).
Preview Date: Inspection of the equipment is on Wednesday, August 30, 2023 12:00 noon - 4:30pm and Auction day only please. Some assets are at the Auction companies office for inspection before those dates. Call 402-727-8800 to check if the asset you're interested in is there.
1. Any & all announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over all printed material & advertising. The information provided in this catalog is deemed correct, but is in no way guaranteed. We will in no way be held responsible if the information provided to us was incorrect to begin with. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any items & will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is our sincerest intention to provide the potential buyer all the information that pertains to the various items.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All Property is offered in 'AS IS, WHERE IS' condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. No Warranties, either expressed or implied, will be offered.
3. Once the Auctioneer says 'SOLD', the equipment becomes the Sole Responsibility of the Purchaser.
4. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchase, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
5. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
6. Any/all prospective Purchasers will be required to register for a bidder's number and present proper identification when registering.
7. All purchases MUST be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. In the event of a wire transfer, if payment absolutely cannot be made on Auction Day, the Purchase must be settled for by the next available Business Day.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO Equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until Settled for. Any/all Equipment left at the Auction Site after the Auction will be the SOLE Responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. All Arrangements for Removal of the Equipment MUST be made through the Auction Company or Seller.
10. Any/all announcements made from the Block on Auction Day will take absolute precedence over any matter of print or any matter of previously printed advertising.
11. Neither the Sellers or the Auction Company will assume any liability or responsibility for transfer costs or damages to the equipment resulting in a loss to the Purchaser, either due to negligence or natural accidental occurrence circumstances. Furthermore, Purchaser will hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auction Company, and their heirs and assigns, from any litigation and/or loss due to any lawsuit brought by Purchaser for any loss that he/she may endure.
12. By making a bid, regardless of how such bid is made, Bidder acknowledges that Bidder has received, read, understands, and agrees to comply with and be bound by the Terms.
13. Jack Nitz & Associates shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed or of any other internet registration, bidding or other online related service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the interruption, termination or corruption of such services.
14. A Credit Card is required for bidding approval and will be used as a verification tool. Credit cards may be accepted as a form of payment on a LIMITED basis - 3.55% administration fee applies.