Crossroads Mall & Shopping Center – Applebees & Best Buy Stores Complete Wall to Wall Floor to Ceiling Building Liquidation Online Only Auction
Ended: 09/13/20 at 3:00 PM CDT
CROSSROADS MALL & SHOPPING CENTER – SEARS AUTOMOTIVE CENTER – APPLEBEE’S & BEST BUY STORES
COMPLETE WALL-TO-WALL FLOOR-TO-CEILING BUILDING LIQUIDATION
SELLING ALL ELEVATORS & ESCALATORS – STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN EQUIPMENT -FIXTURES – MECHANICAL – ELECTRICAL – WINDOWS & DOORS- SIGNAGE – PLUMBING & FIRE SUPPRESSION EQUIPMENT – LIGHTING – PLUMBING FIXTURES – CARDBOARD BALERS – DOCK EQUIPMENT – OVERHEAD & SECURITY DOORS & SO MUCH MORE!
ONLINE BIDDING CATALOG COMING SOON
DATES COMING SOON
Inspection Date Coming Soon
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Absolutely NO Items will be removed from the Premises Until Paid in Full – NO EXCEPTIONS! Seller shall have no responsibility for assisting with the removals, providing equipment to aid in any removals or for preparing the site for Buyer’s access.
2. All Exterior Doors (SEARS DEPARTMENT STORE & MAIN CROSSROADS MALL) and other items necessary for access/safety within the site will be unable to be removed from the Entire Premises Until MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 unless instructed sooner (A Jack Nitz & Associates Representative will call the Buyer when removal of their exterior doors can be commenced/completed).
3. Paid Receipts MUST be presented to the Jack Nitz & Associates Representative at the front door of the Mall when coming to remove items. Absolutely No items will be able to be removed without a paid receipt in hand – NO EXCEPTIONS! Any contractor or representative of Buyer MUST present this paid receipt as well!
4. All Buyers will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement for Liability. This will be available on our website for review. Any/all buyers unwilling to sign this Agreement will not be allowed to bid on anything in the Auction – NO EXCEPTIONS! Due to the Removal and Salvage of Attached Fixtures, this is a requirement that MUST be adhered to!
5. Buyers WILL NOT be required to remove any concrete or foundations of any item(s) purchased in the Auction. All concrete and foundations are responsibility of the Sellers.
6. Inspections will not be possible after September 2, 2020.
7. Title to the property will be where-is and as-is and without any representations or warranties by Seller.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: Make your plans now to Participate in this ENORMOUS Auction Opportunity! There are over 1,000 Lots of Items to Choose From!
The owners of the Crossroads Mall and Shopping Center have made the decision to raze the property to make way for a new and exciting Development Project on the Busiest Intersection in Omaha! This is your unique opportunity to own a piece of the former Crossroads Mall and Shopping Center! Everything MUST GO and it all sells Absolute to the Highest Bidder – Regardless of Price! There are no minimums or reserves! Payment can be made by Wire Transfer, Check or Cash. Credit Cards may be used on special circumstances only (Please contact Auction Company for details). For Further Information, Brochure, THOUSANDS of Photos, Please contact the Auction Company or visit the website at www.nitzauctions.com. Buyer’s Premium of 15% applies to all Purchases.
KJ CROSSROADS VENTURE, LLC – SELLERS