Online-Only Farm Toy Auction
Ends: 11/07/17 at 10:00 AM CDT
Location: Online Bidding Only, Toys Located in Fremont, NE, Fremont, NE 68025
ONLINE ONLY FARM TOY
BIDDING STARTS WED, OCT 18, 2017 1:00 PM
BIDDING ENDS TUES, NOVEMBER 7, 2017 10:00 AM
Online Only Toy Auction Featuring: 1/16 Scale Die-Cast Metal Allis Chalmers, John Deere, Deutz Allis, McCormick Farmall, Massey Ferguson, IHC, Massey Harris & MORE Tractors. For Catalog, click the link above.
Internet Premium: 12%
Sales Tax : 5.5% – Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium.
Participation Requirements: Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Check
Payment Instructions: Sales Tax: 5.5% – Sales tax applied to invoice total, including Internet Premium – all Nebraska residents are charged sales tax unless you are tax exempt. Out-of-State Buyers are tax exempt if your items are being shipped.
We accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover (3% Administration Fee Applies) and Checks. Buyer MUST provide credit card information directly to the auction company. If mailing a check please verify amount due prior to sending.
SHIPPING & HANDLING COSTS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
Jack Nitz & Associates does not have a shipping department – shipping will handled in the following manner:
1) Send invoice to successful bidders. 2) Receive payment. 3) Deliver items to Pak Mail. 4) Pak Mail will contact bidders to arrange shipping with any special instructions, you will pay Pak Mail directly for shipping costs. Bidders who wish to make alternative shipping/pickup arrangements should contact the auction company at the time of payment.
For shipping quotes: contact shipper below. Include sale date, lot number and/or item name. Be aware that for large, heavy, and/or valuable items, shipping charges can be substantial.
Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
Please read Terms & Conditions in full!
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: SHIPPING & HANDLING COSTS ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. All items will be taken to Pak Mail for shipping.
Preview Date & Times: Contact Auction Company.
Checkout Date & Times: A representative from the auction company will contact you by email with your invoice total and other important information. Please call 402-727-8800 to make payment.
Location: 230 Ridgeland Ave, Fremont, NE
Driving Directions: Online Auction – Removal address 230 Ridgeland Ave, Fremont, NE
1. Any & all announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over all printed material & advertising. The information provided in this catalog is deemed correct, but is in no way guaranteed. We will in no way be held responsible if the information provided to us was incorrect to begin with. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any items & will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is our sincerest intention to provide the potential buyer all the information that pertains to the various items.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All Property is offered in ‘AS IS, WHERE IS’ condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. No Warranties, either expressed or implied, will be offered.
3. Once the Auctioneer says ‘SOLD’, the equipment becomes the Sole Responsibility of the Purchaser.
4. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchase, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
5. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
6. Any/all prospective Purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
7. All purchases MUST be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. In the event of a wire transfer, if payment absolutely cannot be made on Auction Day, the Purchase must be settled for by the next available Business Day.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO Equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until Settled for. Any/all Equipment left at the Auction Site after the Auction will be the SOLE Responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. All Arrangements for Removal of the Equipment MUST be made through the Auction Company or Seller.
10. Any/all announcements made from the Block on Auction Day will take absolute precedence over any matter of print or any matter of previously printed advertising.
11. Neither the Sellers or the Auction Company will assume any liability or responsibility for transfer costs or damages to the equipment resulting in a loss to the Purchaser, either due to negligence or natural accidental occurrence circumstances. Furthermore, Purchaser will hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auction Company, and their heirs and assigns, from any litigation and/or loss due to any lawsuit brought by Purchaser for any loss that he/she may endure.
12. By making a bid, regardless of how such bid is made, Bidder acknowledges that Bidder has received, read, understands, and agrees to comply with and be bound by the Terms.
13. Jack Nitz & Associates shall not be liable or responsible for any interruptions, termination or corruption of any audio feed, video feed or of any other internet registration, bidding or other online related service that occurs before, during or in connection with the auction sale, regardless of the cause of fault attributable to the interruption, termination or corruption of such services.
14. A Credit Card is required for bidding approval and will be used as a verification tool. Credit cards may be accepted as a form of payment on a LIMITED basis – 3% administration fee applies.
15. All Sales are subject to Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted (State of Nebraska): If items are being shipped out of state, in most cases sales tax is not charged.