Eastern Nebraska’s Large Late Model Truck, Trailer & Construction Equipment Auction
EASTERN NEBRASKA’S LARGE, LATE MODEL TRUCK,
TRAILER & CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2017 10:00 AM
FREMONT, NE: 1710 W 16th Street (Christensen Field Indoor Arena)
Online Bidding Available thru www.nitzauctions.com
Excess Equipment? Add your quality equipment by calling Jack Nitz & Associates at 402-727-8800
2004 Mack Model CHN613 Tandem Axle Truck Tractor, Mack Turbo Diesel Engine-400HP, VIN# 1M1AJ06Y26N003069, 409,195 Miles, 14,738 Engine Hours, Air Conditioning & Heat, AM/FM Radio, Cruise Control, Engine Brake, Differential Lock, Power Locks, Manual Windows, Air Ride, (2) 75-Gallon Step Fuel Tanks, 11R22.5 Radial Tires, Headache Rack, Air Ride Seat, 52,000lb GVW, Single Aluminum Exhaust, Aluminum Wheels (County Owned with All Records & History of Unit).
TRIPLE AXLE DUMP TRUCK:
1993 Mack Model RD688S Triple Axle Dump Truck, VIN# 1M2P267C7PMO14181, 13-Speed Manual Transmission, Air Ride, Mack E7-350 Engine, AM/FM/CD Radio, PTO with Pump, 11R22.5 Radial Tires, Cloth Interior, Aluminum Wheels, 100-Gallon Aluminum Step Fuel Tank & Steel Step Fuel Tank, Air Up & Down Steerable Air Tag, Single Upright Exhaust, 2004 Cornhusker Model DBA-156060 800 Box with Liner, 94,000 GVW, 239,957 Miles, Pintle Hitch with All Outlets for Pup Trailer, Ready to go to work!
2006 Chevrolet Model C-1500 2WD Pickup, VIN# 3GCEC14X96G221370, 4.3 Liter V-6 Gas Engine, Automatic Transmission, Air Conditioning & Heat, AM/FM, 149,000 Miles, Cloth Interior, Tilt & Cruise, 245/70R17 Radial Tires, Standard Cab & 8′ Box, (2) Aluminum Tool Boxes, Steel Ladder Rack.
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup, VIN# 1GTEC14T5X2534351, 263,688 Miles, Automatic Transmission, 5.3 Liter V-8 Gas Engine, Cloth Interior, AM/FM Radio, Air Conditioning & Heat, 245x75R16 Radial Tires, Delta Tool Box, 2WD, Long Box, New Transmission, County Owned with Records.
1996 Ford Model F150 Pickup, VIN# FTEF15Y9TLB53863, 124,535 Miles, Automatic Transmission, 2WD, AM/FM Radio, Air Conditioning & Heat, Long Box, Cloth Interior.
1994 Caterpillar Model 928 F Wheel Loader, Caterpillar 3116 Diesel Engine, 3-Speed Auto Shift Transmission, SN# 2XL00709, Cab with Air Conditioning & Heat, AM/FM/CD Radio, 31/2 Yard Bucket, 6″ Fork Attachment that will sell with it, 12,467 Hours, New 20.5×25 Tires, Quick Coupler, Pins and Bushings All Good, Good Condition.
1981 Caterpillar Model D5B Crawler Dozer, SN# 46X00682, Caterpillar 3306 Diesel Engine, Hydrostat Transmission, OROPS, 10,716 Hours on Tach, 10′ Heavy Duty 4-Way Hydraulic Blade, 32″ Pads, Good Undercarriage & Very Good Track.
Balderson Front Mount Hydraulic Dozer Blade Attachment for Motor Graders (Came off a Cat 140G Motor Grader).
2006 Vermeer RT 650 Trencher/Backhoe Combo Unit, SN# 1VRZ0821341000117, 1,904 Hours on Tach, Hydro/Creeper, 75 Horsepower, Deutz Turbo Diesel Engine, 7′ Blade with Tilt Control, Vermeer Hoe with 5′ Stick, 16″ Bucket, Hydraulic Stabilizer, 4-Wheel Steering, 4 Wheel Assist, In Very Good Condition.
Broderson Model MH42 Self-Propelled Concrete Breaker Unit, SN# 547B, Chrysler 6-Cylinder Gas Engine, High & Low Transmission with Creep Gear, Dual Front Wheels, Hydraulic/Cable Lift, 7.50-17 Tires, ROPS Roll Bar.
Rosco Vibrastat II Self-Propelled Smooth Drum Roller, SN# 33433, Kohler 18HP Gas Engine with Electric Start, Steerable, Hydrostat Transmission.
Walk-Behind Concrete Screed with Briggs & Stratton Gas Engine.
Bros Model SP3500 Self-Propelled Roller, SN# , 3-Cylinder Diesel Engine with Electric Start, (5) Steerable Front Wheels, (4) Stationary Rear Wheels.
Power Prime Model SA-DV-200 Centrifugal Pump, Perkin Turbo Diesel Engine, 8″ inlet, 8″ Outlet, SN# 102880, Model SA-DV 200, Self Primer, Murphy Switch, Power Primer Pump, 3,688 Hours, Very Clean & Ready to Work.
TRACTOR & ATTACHMENTS:
Ford 8N Tractor, 4 Cylinder Gas Engine, Manual Shift, 4.00×19 Front Tires, 12.4×28 Rear Tires, Tire Chains Included, 3-Point, 540 PTO Shaft, Wide Front, Tractor Runs Great-County Owned Machine.
Servis Model S 7′ 3-Point Blade, SN# 21265, Manual Swing.
Rome Model TBW20-26 Pull-Type Plow Disc, SN# 10TBW-650, Fluted Blades, Hydraulic Lift.
All-Star Uni-Cover Fiberglass Pickup Utility Pickup Box Cover, (4) Side Compartments, Cargo Rear Doors, Aluminum Ladder Rack.
L-Shaped 2-Compartment Pickup Fuel Tank, Tuthill 12-Volt Pump (Pump not Working).
8’x12′ Steel Truck Flatbed Spray-On Rhino Lining.
(3) Aluminum Cross & (3) Aluminum Side Tool Boxes.
(1) Pair of Aluminum 3rd Axle Fenders
(2) 8′ Surface-Mount Fenders.
(10) String Line Hand Winches.
(3) Tsurumi Model TPG 500 H-DX Portable Generators with Honda GX340 (11HP) Gas Engines.
1. All prospective purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, personal or business check. All checks will be made payable to Jack Nitz & Associates, Inc.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction equipment removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say “Sold”, the equipment becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any/all returned checks from purchases made at any Auction will be Subject to a $35.00 return check fee and will be sent immediately for collection to the Check-Mate Collection Agency.