LOCATION #1 – Walker Tire Excess Equipment Auction
Location: 8914 L Street, Omaha, NE 68127
– LOCATION #1 –
WALKER TIRE EXCESS EQUIPMENT AUCTION
* * * 2 LOCATIONS SELLING IN 1 DAY * * *
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2017 9:00 AM
OMAHA, NE: 8914 “L” Street
Online Bidding Available Through www.nitzauctions.com.
2005 Nussbaum Model Sprinter Drive-On Hydraulic Scissor Lift Car Hoist, SN #109025, 2500 kg (5,550 lb.) Capacity, Drive-On Car Hoist Platforms, Pedestal Control Panel with Emergency Shut-off.
2004 Nussbaum Model Jumbo Lift I NT Hydraulic Lift Drive-On Scissor Type Car Hoist, Floor Mounted, 3,000 kg (6650 lb.) Capacity, SN #230212, (2) Drive-On Metal Lift Plates, Pedestal Controls with Emergency Shutoff.
2002 Nussbaum Model Jumbo Lift I NT Hydraulic Lift Drive-On Scissor Type Car Hoist, Floor Mounted, 3,000 kg (6650 lb.) Capacity, SN #210245, (2) Drive-On Metal Lift Plates, Pedestal Controls with Emergency Shutoff.
Rotary 14,000 lb. Drive-On Hydraulic Lift Car Hoist, 4-Pedestal Lift, 2 HP/1Phase Electric Motor, 14,000 lb. Capacity, (2) Center Air Lift Arms on Wheels with Foot Control.
Rotary 2-Post Drive-On Hydraulic Lift Pad-Type Car Hoist, Model SL 2101N8X0, SN #RRR10K0004, 8,000 lb. Capacity, 2HP/1Phase Electric Motor.
Ben Pearson Drive-On Hydraulic Lift Car Hoist, 12,000 lb. Capacity, 2 HP/1 Phase Electric Motor, Adjustable Width Drive-On Ramps.
(2) 20′ Steel Shipping/Storage Containers with Cargo Rear Doors & Wood Floors (Very Good Condition).
Large Neon Walker (W) Sign on Steel Pole.
LIFTS & JACKS:
Sunex 1/2 Ton 2-Stage Hydraulic Transmission Jack on Cart; Power Lift 20 Ton Hydraulic Shop Lift; AC Delco 20-Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack; AC Delco 3 1/2 Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack; Sunex 3 Ton Hydraulic Floor Jack; Heavy Duty Hi-Rise Jack Stands; Set of 6-Ton Jack Stands.
FRONT END ANALYZER:
John Bean “Visualizer” 3 DDD Front End Analyzer Machine, Computer Cart with Computer System & Monitor, Head Frame with Lights, Receivers (Sells as Complete System).
Hofman Model Geoliner 650 Digital Front-End Alignment Analyzer Machine, Computer Cart with Computer System & Monitor, Head Frame with LED Lights, Receivers (Sells as Complete System).
Coats Direct Drive Tire Balance System, SN #0912304886, Laser Guided Operation, Digital Display Board, Weight Tray with New Inventory.
Coats XR1750 Wheel Balancer Machine, SN #0802305083, Digital Readout, Weight Tray.
Coats X-Series Model 70X-AF-1 Air Tire Machine, Swing Away Rim Clamp, Air Wheel Clamp, Foot Control.
Nebraska Pneumatic Model CI7523E120V Commercial Vertical Air Compressor, SN #903-1982, 7.5 HP Electric Motor, 3-Phase, 2-Stage V-Twin Compressor, 120 Gallon Vertical Tank.
Ammco Model 4000 Safe-Turn Brake Lathe, SN #0105603668, Ammco Bench with Rack & Lower Shelf.
(2) Delta “Jobsite” Heavy Duty Steel Locking Tool Boxes (Like New); (2) Unmarked “ Jobsite” Heavy Duty Steel Locking Tool Boxes (Like New).
(20) Sections of Heavy Duty Steel Pallet Racking, 12’ High, 12’ Openings (1 Section 10’ Openings), Plywood Shelves (Excellent Condition).
LADDERS & RACKS:
10’ Rolling Warehouse Ladder; Keller 30’ Fiberglass Extension Ladder; 16’ Green Bull Fiberglass Extension Ladder; 8’ Step Ladder; (7) Sections of Metal Car & Truck Tire Racks.
2016 Western Pro Plus with Quad Springs Front Mount Snow Plow, SN #76980, Ultra Finish, Ultra Mount 2 Quick Mounting System, Light Kit, Powder Guard, Hydraulic Lift & Angle, Cab Controls (Plug ‘N Play Portable) (Like New).
RTI Refrigerant Recharge & Recovery Cart, Pump, Hoses, Tanks, 4-Wheel Cart; Branick Model 7400 Wall Mount Strut Spring Compressor; Safety Kleen Model 16 Solvent Parts Washer; Schumacher “Speed Charger” Portable 150 Amp Battery Charger on Cart (Like New); 375 Gallon Custom Made Steel Oil Product Tank; 375 Gallon Custom Made Steel 2-Compartment Oil Product Tank with (2) GracoFast Ball Air Pumps; Several Rapid-Reel Wall-Mount Air Hose Reels with Air Hose; Pistol Grip Grease Guns; Hand Barrel Pumps; Duramax Portable 14 Gallon Gas Tote with Pump Handle on 2-Wheel Cart; (2) Hand Lubbers; 6’ Steel Shop Bench on Wheels with Lower Shelf & DeWalt DW 758 Heavy Duty 8” Electric Bench Grinder; Manual Tire Balancer with Stand; (2) RE-Verber Ray Gas Fired Overhead Radiant Heaters; Fiberglass Tire Leak Tub; Fire Extinguishers; Fuel Cans; Various Hand Tools; Heavy Duty Plastic Shop Cart on 4 Wheels with 2 Shelves; 300 Gallon Steel Waste Oil Tank; Large Assortment of Shop Supplies; Parts Bins with Inventory.
L-Shaped Metal Office Desk with Lower Drawers; (2) 2-Door Locking Metal Storage Cabinets; Several 2-Drawer Metal File Cabinets; (2) 4-Drawer Metal File Cabinets; Enormous 10-Room Doll House with Huge Selection of Doll Furniture; (2) LP Tanks for Grill; (3) White 5-Bolt Steel Wheels; Scotts 3000 Rotary Lawn Spreader.
WALKER TIRE COMPANY – DALE BURKLUND, PRESIDENT
1. All prospective purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, personal or business check. All checks will be made payable to Jack Nitz & Associates, Inc.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction equipment removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say “Sold”, the equipment becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any/all returned checks from purchases made at any Auction will be Subject to a $35.00 return check fee and will be sent immediately for collection to the Check-Mate Collection Agency.