Complete Church Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Liquidation Auction
COMPLETE CHURCH FURNITURE, FIXTURES & EQUIPMENT LIQUIDATION AUCTION
* * * SELLING EVERYTHING WALL-TO-WALL * * *
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2010 10:00 AM
COUNCIL BLUFFS, IA: 6th & Kanesville (Auction held on location at the 1st Christian Church)
Additional Photos Available, Click on Photo Galleries on the Right Side of Webpage. Wait for “Complete Church Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Liquidation Auction Photo Gallery” to pop up. Then click on it. The photo gallery will show up below.
Hobart Model AM-9 Commercial Stainless Steel Dishwasher w/Lower Food Grinder, Dual Side Dry/Work Racks, Sink w/Food Grinder & Heavy Duty Spray Wand, (2) Heavy Duty Cup Racks, Eco Lab Sanitizer & Drying Agent Pumps.
Robert Shaw Commercial Double Range/Oven w/10 Top Burners & Double Lower Oven.
US Range Commercial Electric Range Oven.
Heavy Duty Steel Table w/Wood Chopping Block Top.
Large Assortment of Heavy Duty Wood Cabinets.
Stainless Steel Double Sink w/Faucet.
(2) High Rise Water Faucets w/Controls.
Heavy Duty Solid Wood Swing Door w/Glass Window.
(5) Heavy Duty Ceiling Fans.
(3) Roasters, Microwave
Stainless Steel Cart on Wheels w/(3) Shelves
COMMERCIAL ICE MAKER:
JUST ADDED 1-11!! Manitowoc Series 600 Commercial Ice Machine, 600lb Hopper Bin, Self-Contained Compressor.
HEATING & AIR EQUIPMENT:
Kewanee Model M-175-KG Industrial Boiler, SN #R2386, 52.3 HP, 2188 Firing Capacity, 1760 Valve Capacity, 30lb. Water Pressure, 1-Phase, 60 Hertz, Natural Gas Fired.
Trane Model CCUA-0806-RC, SN #L80D13580, 80 Ton Commercial Air Conditioning Unit, 200 Volt, R-22 Freon.
Trane Model CCDA-253E08 Draw Thru Commercial Climate Changer Unit, SN #U80K16478, 7 1/2 HP, 200 Volt, 3-Phase, 60 Hertz, 25.0amps, 200psig Max Rated Pressure.
A.O. Smith 100 Gallon Commercial Water Heater.
Large Starter & Safety Switch Electrical Panels.
Johnson Air Compressor w/2 HP Electric Motor & 40 Gallon Tank.
(3) Sanyo Split Type Air Conditioning Unit.
O-Keefe 13-Passenger Elevator, 2,100 lb. Capacity, 3-Floor Height (Excellent Operable Condition)
NSS Wrangler 2008 Commercial Walk-behind Floor Scrubber/Polisher, SN #132008A04365119, Lestronic II Charger; Hoover Heavy Duty Commercial Upright Steam Vac; Tenant Life-Line Commercial Walk-behind Floor Scrubber; More.
50” Big Screen TV w/Remote; Slide Projector w/Telephoto Lens; Kodak Ektagraphic Slide Projector w/Case; Dukane 8mm Projector w/Case; Panasonic 19” Color TV w/Remote & Built-in VCR; N View Computerized Projector w/Case; Small Portable CD/Stereo w/Speakers.
OFFICE/CLASSROOM EQUIPMENT & OFFICE SUPPLIES:
Heavy Duty 7-Section Room Divider, 9’ x 25’, Floor & Ceiling Rails. (Excellent Condition); (5) Accordion-type Collapsible Room Divider, 9’ x 25’, Ceiling Rails. (Excellent Condition); Heavy Duty 5-Section Room Divider, 8’ Height, 16’ Width, Floor & Ceiling Track. (Excellent Condition); Various Computer Equipment; Metal Desk; 5-Drawer Metal Filing Cabinet; (4) 2-Panel Dry Erase Marker Board w/Aluminum Frame; (7) Wall-Mount Chalkboard w/Chalk Holder & (2) Side Tack Boards, Aluminum Frames; Konica 7033 Copy Machine, Collator, 8 1/2 x 11, 8 1/2 x 14, 14 x 17 Paper Trays; Epson Printer, Box of #2 Pencils, Lots of Craft Items, Various Kid Toys, Various VHS Tapes; Metal Shelf Unit; Hercules Heavy Duty Locking 1-Drawer Fire Safe; 4-Section Work Unit w/Desk Top; Meilink Dial Combination Safe; (2) Wall Mount Pegboards; (2) Laminated Reception Desks; Wood & Laminated Desk Sets; Large U-Shaped Wood Laminate Reception Desk; 3-Section Glass Announcement Cabinets w/Locks; (2) Glass Enclosed Metal & Wood Information Directories;
PEWS & PASTORAL CHAIRS:
(40) Heavy Duty Solid Oak Pews w/Crosses on each Side, Padded Seats & Hymnal, Paper & Pencil Holders (Various Sizes – Also with Boosters for Mounting on Incline); (8) Heavy Duty Oak Pastoral Chairs w/Crosses on each Side; Solid Oak Speakers Lectern, Microphone Stand, Electrical Outlet;
DOORS, WINDOWS & FURNITURE:
(10) Pair of Double Closet Doors; (6) Pair of Heavy Duty 84” Double Entrance Doors; (4) Pair of Heavy Duty 72” Glass Entrance Doors; (15) 30” x 36” Heavy Duty Solid Interior Doors; (40) Heavy Duty Solid Core Interior Doors; (9) Large 48” x 108” Glass Windows; (3) Large Solid Wood Double Door Sets, some with Glass; (2) Large 42” Solid Doors w/Glass Panels; (7) Wood Coat Racks w/Upper Storage Shelves; (5) Wood Folding Chairs; (2) Metal Folding Chairs; (2) 8’ Folding Banquet Tables; (2) Wooden Clothes Hanging Rack w/Metal Bar & 2-Tier Hat Rack; (4) 2-Section Metal Coat Racks w/Metal Hangers; Like New Overstuffed Love Seat; (3) Heavy Duty Wood Benches; Wood 2-Door Storage Cabinet; Heavy Duty Storage Cabinet on Wheels;
BATHROOM FIXTURES & CONTENTS:
(7) Wall Mount Urinals; (14) Toilets; (10) Toilet Stalls; (16) Sinks; (4) Handicap Rails/Holders; (2) Wall Mounted Napkin/Tampon Dispensers; (9) Georgia Pacific Paper Towel Dispensers; Large Wall Mirror
LIGHTS & SIGN:
“First Christian Church” Lighted Sign; “Jesus Christ is Lord” Lighted Sign; (54) 4’ Flush Mount Florescent Lights; (40) 4’ Florescent Lights; (23) Heavy Duty 4’ Florescent Lights;
(14) Large Banks of Track Spotlights (3 Lights per Bank);
WATER FOUNTAINS, ELECTRIC CHAIR & MISCELLANEOUS:
(5) Halsey Taylor Wall-mount Water Fountains; Rascal Electric Scooter w/on Board Charger; Dr. Pepper Coin Type Pop Machine, Aluminum Cans; Dover Rota Flow Power Unit, Model AP-60-15, 1.5 HP, 3-Phase, 200 Volts; Pump Filter System for Baptismal Full-Emerge Bath, 1/6 HP Pump, Auto Water Fill Sensor; Basler Electric Power Supply, Model 9104200-100, SN #222, 3-Phase, 240V/75A; (5) Heavy Duty Steel Stair Rails; (2) Wooden Coat Hangers; Floor Carpet Runners; (5) Wall Mounted Cabinets; (11) Fire Extinguishers; (10) Lighted Exit Signs; Microphone Stand; Heavy Duty 4-Wheel Cart; Heavy Duty Steel Step Rails; (15) Trane Heavy Duty Registers;
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: Make plans to attend this Large & Interesting Auction. The First Christian Church has sold the Property and the Building is coming down, so everything that can be sold, whether it is attached or not, is being SOLD! Prior Inspections on Auction Day Only Please, as Church is closed. There are MANY, MANY MORE ITEMS TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION that will be selling. This is a HUGE Auction and many bargains will be had by all! All Equipment & Items MUST be removed by Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 5:00 PM – No Exceptions. After that date, all assets will be off limits to the Buyers and will go under the wrecking ball! For More Info, Photos or Brochure, Please Contact the Auctioneers or visit the website at www.nitzauctions.com. Lunch & Restrooms on Grounds. Dress Warm, as heat is off.
FIRST CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF COUNCIL BLUFFS – SELLERS
1. All prospective purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, personal or business check & credit card. There is an additional 3% Administrative Fee on Credit Cards. All checks will be made payable to Jack Nitz & Associates, Inc.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction equipment removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say “Sold”, the equipment becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any/all returned checks from purchases made at any Auction will be Subject to a $35.00 return check fee and will be sent immediately for collection to the Check-Mate Collection Agency.