Super Clean Roofing Business Liquidation Auction
SUPER CLEAN ROOFING BUSINESS
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009 10:00AM
BELLEVUE, NE: 813 Thurston Ave.
FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS CLICK ON “PHOTO GALLERIES” BUTTON TO THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE, WAIT FOR “SPECIAL ‘T’ ROOFING COMPANY AUCTION PHOTO GALLERY” TO POP UP, THEN CLICK ON THAT LINK
DUMP & SCISSOR TRUCK:
1986 Ford Model F-700 Scissor Lift Dump Truck, 429 V-8 Gas Engine, 5 & 2 Transmission, Hydraulic Brakes, Power Steering, 35-Gallon Step Fuel Tank, 25,100lb. GVW, 9:00-20 Tires, 49,854 Actual Miles, PTO, (4) Hydraulic Outriggers, Side Exterior & Upper Box Controls, Newer 20’ All-Steel Body with 40” Steel Sides, Heavy Duty Scissor Lift & Dump Combination Hoist, 3 Piece Rear Cargo Gate, 22’ Box Height (Excellent Condition for Age).
ROUGH TERRAIN FORKLIFT:
Case Model 584C Rough Terrain Tractor-type Forklift, SN# 10073195, 3-Cylinder Diesel Engine, Hydrostat Transmission, OROPS, 1,635 Actual Hours, 17.5L-24 Front Tires, 11L-16 Rear Tires, Rear Counterweight, 4,000lb. Capacity, 21’ 2-Stage Mast (Excellent Condition for Age).
(1) Set of 17.5L-24 Tire Chains (Like New in Bag).
(3) Meco Heavy Duty 1 & 2 Yard Steel Forklift-type Refuse Dump Boxes.
Heavy Duty 8’ Forklift Platform.
Ingersoll-Rand Bobcat Model SB200 x 72 Snow Blower Attachment for Skid Loaders, SN# 712900481, 72” Cut, Hydraulic Drive & Hydraulic Swivel & Tilt Discharge Chute (Excellent Condition).
Grouser Model PL1100 Heavy Duty Front-Mount Dozer Blade Attachment for Skid Loaders, SN# 04167-1, Hydraulic 4-Way, Skid Plates, 72” Width (Excellent Condition).
Ingersoll-Rand Bobcat Model “Spreader” Sand Spreader Attachment for Skid Loaders, SN# 006400335, Electric Spreader Drive.
(6) Stanley Bostitch “Ridge Runner” Air Coil Nail Guns; (2) Hitachi Model N 5008AB Air Stapler Guns; (3) Duo-Fast Air Stapler Guns; (1) Steel Hand Beam for Roofing; Several Heavy Duty Steel Ladder Jacks (Approx. 5 Pair); Approx. 6 Dozen Heavy Duty Steel Roofing Jacks; (10) Sections of Heavy Duty Scaffolding (4’, 5’ & 6’); (46) 2”x10”x12’ OSHA Compliant Scaffold Planks; Heavy Duty 3-Step Aluminum Platform; (4) Heavy Duty Scaffold Wheels; (16) Screw-type Scaffold Legs.
(1) Full Pallet of Square Tamko Lamarite Slate Composite Shingles (Dusk Grey Color); Several Rolls of Tamko TW Metal & Tile Underlayment; ½ Pallet of Tamko Lamarite Slate Composite Shingles; 5 ½ Pallets of Fibrecem Roofing Shingles (Charcoal & Pewter); (2) Pallets of Eternit (Belgium) Roofing Slate Shingles (Blue/Black Color); (3) Partial Pallets of Other Various Slate Shingles; (15) Rolls of Tamko #30 ASTM Asphalt Saturated Organic Felt Roofing Material (2 Square Rolls); (18) Rolls of Builders Select Asphalt Saturated Felt Roofing Material; (10) Rolls of Tamko #30 Asphalt Saturated Organic Felt Roofing Material (2 Square Rolls); (10) Boxes of New American Corp Super ‘6’ Roof Brackets, Model 3300 (5 per Box); Pallet of Walkway Padding for Rubber Roofing (Approx. 40); Several Columbian Coffee Burlap Sacks (Various Sizes); Nail Base Roof Insulation: 4” – (20-6 2/3Sq.) 3 ½” – (33 – 11Sq.) 3” – (14 – 4 2/3Sq.); Perlite 1” Insulation Sheets (2 Pallets); (10) Pallets of Tamko Heritage & Reliance Shingles and Hallmark Shingles; Large Assortment of Various Types & Sizes of Nails & Roofing Fasteners of All Types; Over (200) American Manufacturing Model 3300 Super ‘6’ Galvanized Roofing Brackets; (15) Boxes of Strip & Coil Nails for Nail Guns; (2) Pallets of Supradur Asbestos-type Shingles, Rutland Red Color; (2) Pallets of Supra-Slate II Slate Shingles.
Emglo Portable Contractor’s Air Compressor with Honda 5.5HP Gas Engine, Dual Tanks & Wheel Barrow-type Cart; Duo-Fast Portable Electric Contractors Air Compressor, Electric Motor, Dual Tanks, Wheel Barrow-type Cart; Rol-Air Model PMP11MK200F1 Portable Contractors Air Compressor with Electric Motor; Emglo “Air Mate” Portable Contractors Air Compressor with Electric Motor & (2) Small Air Tanks; Carlson Model SS Portable Contractor’s Air Compressor with Electric Motor & (2) Small Air Tanks;
(1) Heavy Duty Nylon Banding Cart with Tools & Accessories; Win Power Model 5000RE “Econ-O-Mizer” Portable Generator, Robin Gas Engine; (2) Heavy Duty Steel Pallet Pullers; 100’ 10-Gauge Extension Cord; (2) Heavy Duty Steel Air Hose Reels with 100’ Air Hose; AJC Rolling Floor Magnet; Super Heavy Duty Bench-top Vise with Pipe Clamp, 8” Jaws; Newer LP Tank for Grills;
Hilti Model TE60 Heavy Duty Electric Hammer Drill with Case; Black & Decker Electric Sawsall with Case; Milwaukee 4 ½” Electric Angle Grinder with Case; Porter Cable Heavy Duty Electric Drywall Cut-Out Saw; Bosch Heavy Duty ½” Electric Reversible Drill with Case; Milwaukee Heavy Duty ½” Electric Reversible Drill with Case; Remington Heavy Duty Electric “Quickie” Cut-Off Saw with Case; Black & Decker Industrial Electric Screw Shooter with Holz-her Coil Feeder Attachment, Case; Paslode “Impulse” Cordless Impulse Nailer with Charger, Batteries & Case; (3) Skilsaw Heavy Duty Electric Worm-Drive Hand Saw; Porter Cable Heavy Duty Electric Sawsall with Case; Black & Decker 9.6V Cordless Driver Drill with Case, Charger & (2) Batteries; (2) Bosch Heavy Duty Cordless Rotary Hammers with Chargers & Cases; Ryobi Model RA-200 8 ½” Radial Arm Saw; Porter Cable 4 ½” Electric Hand Saw; Remington Model 462KT1E Stud Driver with Case; Hilti Heavy Duty Electric Rotary Hammer; DeWalt Heavy Duty Electric Belt Sander;
TILE & BRICK SAWS:
Target Port-A-Saw Portable Electric Tile & Brick Saw; Norton Clipper “Block Buster” Compact Portable Electric Concrete Block Saw, 1.5HP Electric Motor.
Snap-On Heavy Duty 8-Drawer Tool Chest on Wheels with Matching 11-Drawer Tool Cabinet, Ball-Bearing Drawers; Several Metal Tool Boxes; Knaack Heavy Duty Steel Jobsite Tool Box.
Drill Bits; Battery Terminals & Cleaning Tools; Electrical Crimping Tools; Wire Stripper Tools; Sears Craftsman Metric & SAE Combination Wrenches & Socket Sets (Up to 1 ¼” & 24mm); Pliers; Screwdrivers; Adjustable Wrenches; Vise Grips; Nut Drivers; (5) Drill Bit Indexes; Air Hose Repair Ends & Quick Attach Connectors; 1,200 Utility Knife Blades (Hooked & Standard); New Safety Glasses & Ear Plugs; Read Head A101 Caulking Dispensing Tool; Ramset Model D60L Stud Gun with Case, Power Loads & Nails, 10-Shot Cap;
Large Assortment of Various Hand Tools, Shingle Stripping Shovels, etc.
(5) Sections Heavy Duty Steel Pallet Racking with 1 Shelf (7’ Height); (4) Sections of Heavy Duty Steel Pallet Racking with 2-Shelves (7’ Height); Misc Slat-Wall Shelving.
(1) Werner Duty-Master Model 560-3 60’ Aluminum Extension Ladder; (1) Werner Model 2620 20’ x26” Aluminum Scaffold Plank; (1) Heavy Duty Steel Laddervator Steel Incline Conveyor System with Electric Motor; (2) Louisville Model AE 2240 40’ Aluminum Extension Ladder; (1) Louisville Model AE 3232 32’ Aluminum Extension Ladder; (1) Louisville Model AE 2228 28’ Aluminum Extension Ladder; (1) Louisville AE 2228 28’ Fiberglass Extension Ladder; (2) Heavy Duty 20’ Aluminum Straight Ladders; (2) Heavy Duty 16’ Aluminum Straight Ladders; (2) Heavy Duty 8’ Aluminum Straight Ladders; (2) Aluminum & (2) Steel Ladder Stabilizers.
136’ Linear Feet of Cedar Lap Siding
360’ Linear Feet of 2”x4”x8’ – 12’
864’ Linear Feet of 1”x2”x12’ #2 Cedar
32’ Linear Feet of 1”x8”x16’ #2 SPF
450’ Linear Feet of 2”x2”x12’ #2 Cedar
280’ Linear Feet of 1”x12”x16’ #2 Pine
100’ Linear Feet of 2”x6”x10’ #2 SPF
60’ Linear Feet of 2”x8”x13’ #2 SPF
120’ Linear Feet of 1”x4”x12’ #2 Cedar
36’ Linear Feet of 1”x6”x12’ #2 SPF
24’ Linear Feet of 1”x8”x12’ #2 Cedar
48’ Linear Feet of ½”x7 ½”x8’ MDP Plywood
SAFETY EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES:
Huge Assortment of Safety & Pull Ropes (Poly Propylene, Nylon & Hemp); 1-Way Breathing Vents; (11) Orange Safety Cones; (5) Rolls of Orange Safety Fence; Several Hard Hats.
Peavey Model MP 600 200 Watt Master Equalizer with 32 Bit Digital Reverb & DDT Distortion Elimination; Peavey Bandit 112 Transtube Series Amplifier; (2) Peavey PR 15 Speakers; (2) Microphones; Several Microphone Stands & Guitar Stands; RCA Home Theater Surround Sound System with Super Woofer & (5) Speakers; RCA Kevlar Sound System with 5-Disc CD Changer, Receiver, 2-Tape Deck & (2) Speakers; Bundy Saxophone with Case; Casio Model CTK-481 100-Song Electric Keyboard;
Sony Security System Monitor; JVC XL-V311 CD Player; Broksonic 4-Head VHS VCR; Apex AD 1114 DVD Player; Conn Minuet Electric Organ with Chimes & Accompaniment.
1996 Nordic 300-Gallon Hot Tub Spa, 4-6 Person (1-Ower-Works Great), New Motor 2007, New Cover 2009, Wood Stairs (Always Indoors – Like New).
ANTIQUE PIN BALL MACHINES (All Working):
Gottlieb “Cleopatra” – Plays up to 4 People
Bally “Playboy” – Plays up to 4 People
Bally “Eight Ball” – Plays up to 4 People (Fonzie – Happy Days)
Jet 7 Electric Motorized Chair, Leather Seat, On-Board Charger, Hand Remote.
OTHER ANTIQUES & MISCELLANEOUS:
Vendo Coca-Cola Vending Machines, Pop Bottles Dispensing with Glass Door, Bottle Opener; Older Pop Machine Dispenser (Cans – Works); (2) Antique Wooden Hay Knives; Antique Snap-On Socket Set with Case, ½” Drive, 12-Point Sockets; Several Heavy Duty Trash Cans with Lids; Mt. Fury Roadmaster Bicycle; Vertical AL 2002 Aluminum Bicycle; Several Wheel Barrows; (2) Hon 4-Drawer Metal File Cabinets, Letter Size.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: Make Your Plans now to Attend this Super Clean Retirement Dispersal. Tom & Donna Sigman have made the decision to retire from the roofing Business and are offering their Super Clean line of Equipment to you at Public Auction. The Sigman’s have one of the most Sterling reputations in the industry for Integrity and Care of their Equipment and you will be impressed with the Quality! For More information or Photos, Please Contact the Auction Company or visit the web site at www.nitzauctions.com. Prior Inspections on Thursday, November 5, 2009 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Auction Day from 8:00 AM to Auction Time only Please. Lunch & Restrooms on Grounds.
SPECIAL ‘T’ ROOFING COMPANY
TOM & DONNA SIGMAN – OWNERS
1. All prospective purchasers will be required to register for a bidder’s number and present proper identification when registering.
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, Certified check or approved personal check. All checks will be made payable to Jack Nitz & Associates, Inc.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction equipment removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say “Sold”, the equipment becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any/all returned checks from purchases made at any Auction will be Subject to a $35.00 return check fee and will be sent immediately for collection to the Check-Mate Collection Agency.