Complete Retirement Sheet Metal Equipment Business Liquidation Auction
Live On-Site Auction
Began: Friday, April 30, 2010 at 10:00 AM EDT
Location: Masters Sheet Metal Company, Omaha, NE
SUPER CLEAN COMPLETE RETIREMENT SHEET METAL EQUIPMENT BUSINESS LIQUIDATION AUCTION
FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2010 10:00 AM
1995 Roper Whitney Model AB1014 CNC “Auto Brake 2000” Hydraulic Power Brake, SN #270-09-95, Back Gauge, Digital CNC Control, Alltronic “AB Sander” Digital Angle & Backguage Readout, Steute 3-Pedal Remote Foot Control, 14 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity (Excellent Condition), Dual 2 Hp Gear Drive Motors.
Trim-A-Brake Model 1050 Aluminum Siding Brake, SN #1029750, 10’ Width, .024 Mild Steel Capacity.
1999 Schechtl Model MSB 310/BV 10’ Hydraulic Power Plate Shear, SN #6192, Air Operated Back Gauge, 14 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, Slide Out Product Cart, Foot Control, (2) 1 1/2 HP Electric Gear Drive Motors.
1999 Enco Model 130-5385 Precision Foot Shear, SN #19990410, 52” Width, 16 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, 30” Back Gauge. (Excellent Condition)
SEAMLESS SIDING MACHINE:
1980 EMI-Beymer Model SM100 Roll Former Seamless Siding Machine Mounted on 1-Axle Aluminum Enclosed Trailer, (10) Roll-Form Stations, Coil Spool, 40’ per minute Capacity (15 Square per hour), 2 HP Electric Motor, 110/120 Volt, Guillotine Cut-off, Embossing Rolls, Run Out Table & Stands (40 Feet). (Excellent Condition)
ROOFING PANEL MACHINE:
1990 Knudson Mfg. Model P-2401 Standing Roofing Panel Machine, 24 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, 12” – 24” Width Capacity, 1 1/2” Rib Height, Standing Seam Seamer Attachment w/Tools & Dies.
Knudson Model KR-12” Portable Standing Seam Roof Panel Machine, 12” to 24” Width Capacity, 24 Gauge Mild Steel Capacity, Dies.
Roper Whitney Model 1014 Manual Brake, SN #1018-2-75, 10’ Width, 14 Gauge Capacity.
MISCELLANEOUS SHEET METAL EQUIPMENT:
(3) Black & Decker & Kelt Heavy Duty Electric Shears.
(4) Werner “Duty Master” Heavy Duty 60’ 3-Section Aluminum Extension Ladders, 50’ Max Working Length, 250lb. Capacity. (All Excellent Condition)
Bostich 3/4 HP Portable Contractor’s Air Compressor.
Sears & Roebuck Portable Electric Arc Welder, 230 Amp, Leads.
Toyota Model 3FGC20 Gas Forklift, SN #(Plate Unreadable), 4,000 lb. Capacity, ROPS, 3-Stage Mast, Solid Tires. (Needs Brakes & Cylinder Seal Kit)
Barnett Model HX-32 Hydraulic Pallet Jack, 4,500 lb. Capacity, 3’ Forks.
1994 Chevrolet Model C-1500 Pickup, 4.3 Liter V-6 Gas Engine, 5-Speed Manual Transmission, 177,464 Actual Miles, Standard Cab & Long Box, Heat, AM/FM/CD.
1986 Ford Grumman 1-Ton Aluminum Panel Van, VIN #05872, V-8 Gas Engine, Auto Transmission, 170,716 Actual Miles, 10,000lb. GVW, 215/85R16 Radial Tires, Dual Rear Wheels, Interior Shelves.
1990 Quality Tandem Axle Flatbed Tag Trailer, 16’ Length, 205/75D15 Tires, 8’ Tall Strongbarn Steel Enclosure w/Rear Door, 7,000lb. GVW.
Several Pairs of Tin Snips; Miscellaneous Hand Tools; Ridgid Pipe Cutters & Reamers; Large Assortment of Hand Tools (Hammers, Pliers, Screwdrivers); Large Bolt Cutters; Miscellaneous Pullers; Heavy Duty Caulking Guns; Manual Tubing Bender; Handy Portable Asbestos Cutter;
Milwaukee Electric Nibbler; Drill Master 18 Volt Cordless Reciprocating Saw; Sears 100 Electric Jig Saw w/Wood Case; Skil 7 1/2” Electric Hand Saw; Ryobi Electric Circular Hand Saw w/Case; Black & Decker Portable Electric Band Saw; Black & Decker 1/2” Portable Electric Impact & Allied 3/8” Chicago Pneumatic 1/2” Air Impact & 3/8” Air Ratchet; Black & Decker Electric Angle Head Drill;
Flagler Portable Lock Machine, SN #1883753, Electric Motor; Old Sears Bench Top Drill Press (Needs Motor), SN #50-70636; 5’ x 10’ Heavy Duty Wood Metalworkers Bench w/Flat Metal Lower Storage & 6’ Metalworkers Tools Mounting Plate; Sears 3/4 HP Bench Grinder on Stand; Small Sears Bench-type Metal Lathe (Needs Electric Motor); Metal Working Anvil; Ace Electric Duct Heater, 500 Degree; 20” Bench Top Hand Roller w/3 Rolls; 16” Gutter Tube Roller, Bench Top; Heavy Duty 2’ x 4’ Steel Welding Table w/5” Heavy Duty Vise.
Several Heavy Duty Steel Ammo Boxes; Several Fuel Cans; Detecto Platform Scale; Safety Harness & Rope; Various Nylon Slings; Portable Air Tank; (3) Pair of Heavy Duty Stands; Several Hydraulic Bottle Jacks; Hydraulic Floor Jack; Ridgid Heavy Duty Tripod Pipe Stand; True Value 3HP/22” Walk-Behind Gas Snow Thrower.
Several Antique Small Metalworkers Anvils; (3) Antique Large Metalworkers Anvils; Peck, Stow & Wilcox Antique Bench-top Metal Slitter; Several Antique Tin Stamping Dies.
Large Assortment of Flat Aluminum Galvanized Sheet Steel, 18-26 Gauge, Various Colors; Various Copper Gutter Pieces; Various Aluminum & Galvanized Gutter Pieces; Large Assortment of Fasteners, Nails, Screws, etc.; Lots of Copper Flat Metal, Gutter Pieces, etc.
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE: Make Your Plans Now to Attend this Super Clean Retirement Dispersal Auction. Bill has made the decision to retire after 40 years in the Business. All the Equipment has had the best of Care and Maintenance. The Equipment was not run continuously every day and therefore has low operating hours. For More Information or Photos, Please Contact the Auction Company or visit the web site at www.nitzauctions.com. 5% Buyer’s Premium Applies. Previous Inspections on Auction Day Only Please. Lunch & Restrooms on Grounds. COME EARLY – PARKING VERY LIMITED! BE ON TIME – ONLY A 3-HOUR AUCTION!
MASTERS SHEET METAL, INC. – BILL MASTERS, OWNER
2. All purchases must be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. Payment may be made by cash, personal or business check & credit card. There is an additional 3% Administrative Fee on Credit Cards. All checks will be made payable to Jack Nitz & Associates, Inc.
3. No equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until settled for. Post Auction equipment removal arrangements must be made with the Auction Co. Or Seller if purchaser wishes to leave equipment overnight.
4. Once the Auctioneers say “Sold”, the equipment becomes the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All property is offered in “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, will be offered.
6. All Sales are Subject to the Sales Tax Laws in the State in which the Auction is being conducted.
7. The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchaser, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
8. Announcements from Auction Block on Auction Day will take absolute Precedence over any matter of print (Catalogs) or any matter of previously printed advertising.
9. Any Purchaser will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the seller or the Auction Company.
10. Any/all returned checks from purchases made at any Auction will be Subject to a $35.00 return check fee and will be sent immediately for collection to the Check-Mate Collection Agency.